Unlike (most) other religions this one is a deliberate parody. The idea that the FSM created the universe makes as much sense or as little sense as the ideas in the Genesis creation stories. This was demonstrated humorously in an open letter to the Kansas School Board.  It is difficult to justify teaching Biblical creationism as a scientific theory unless other equally imaginative theories are also taught.
|“||While the main takeaway from the Flying Spaghetti Monster concept is the absurdity of religion (i.e. Russell's teapot), it's intended point is that no special rights should be afforded to one religious group over another. For example, if one is going to try to insert religion into the science classroom in the form of creationism, then that would extend to having no reason not to teach about the Flying Spaghetti Monster in the same class.||”|
When Wisconsin State Capitol insisted on allowing religious displays a college Atheist and Agnostic group set up a poster featuring His Noodliness and also urging people to keep church and state separate. 
Elected councillor, Christopher Schaeffer took an oath of office wearing a Pastafarian colander to demonstrate his belief in religious freedom.  Presumably he means traditional religions shouldn't get special privileges that Pastafarianism can't also have.
The Christian Eucharist is usually just a bland wafer.
- The Flying Spaghetti Monster gives His body as pasta which the faithful eat.
- Further the sauce is His blood which is best when colored red through tomato or other appetizing foodstuff.
Some believers maintain this is a goodly gift which
absolves us from sin provides something nutritious and tasty to eat.
|“||Also, if the wafer is symbolic, so is the cup of instant ramen. The Communion of Pasta. The Noodly Eucharist.||”|
Still there are disagreements. Should we eat Him?
Eight Condiments This link has good pictures and is well worth following.
Pastafarian Theology attempts to answer the following questions among others.
- Can we prove that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is real?
- What are the attributes of the FSM?
- How much do we know about the divine attributes of pirates?
- Has the FSM inspired human creativity and Prophets ? 
- How do we know that the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is divinely inspired?
- What has the FSM decreed?
- Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Open Letter to the Kansas School Board
- The Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Religious scholars mull Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Flying Spaghetti Monster Wiki This wiki is free if anyone wants to take it on.